| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,840 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,840 | I can't say what the difference is between a solar charger vs a solar maintaner is. Do you have plenty of sunshine available to run a solar device? I have what I assume is a solar maintaner hooked up to my VW camper since is sits in the sunshine. The truck sits under 3 redwood trees, so the shade does not allow any solar device help unless I wanted to try using a long extension cord.
Craig My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
| | |
| |
| |