| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,258 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | I think in most instances their is a "different" way to remove the parts w/out needing the tools. I have not been to many garages that have the "special" tools unless used a whole lot. I want one of those special shift-lever remover tools for the 4-spds real bad. You can get it off with other methods, just that it is neater, quicker. Was one on ebay that I was bidding on and dang thing went for $42, I quit at $30 and that was reaching for me. I see other tools listedd on there. use the KM name and tools in your search and include bunch of years to search for too. KM is Kent-Moore and they made most of the old tools for GM. They didn't have the trans tool new, I emailed them on one. Lots of times Snap-on or other tool company's have a substitute tool or similar for same job. Save your money, there's always a different way!
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |