Originally Posted by Gdads51
Otto, Just a note that those have been out of stock at Jim Carters for a while now (and they are the small diameter hoses meant for the 235, not the 261 as mentioned by HRL).

Thanks, Dan.

LTC, having them made locally is probably the best option. I once had a similar hose with crimped on threaded fittings on each end made for my Cadillac. I took it to a hydraulic shop that worked on tractor trailers and heavy equipment.

The guys were tickled pink to "custom make" a 12" hose for a 65 year old Cadillac (I drove to the place in it). They made the hose in a few minutes and didn't want to charge me for it. It was their pleasure, they said, to help keep a car like that on the road.


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)