| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,120 Posts1,056,325 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I torched the uprights apart and then rewelded them back together 24 inches deep. Bench top is at 36 inches, I just need to make a decent top out of MDF or something. I snapped this picture tonight after spending all do plumbing air around. Never seem to have the right length of pipe . . . back to the Home Depot tommorrow to get the last couple of pieces of pipe to finish up, then insulation and wallboard. [img] http://www.kinemation.com/Trucks/Images/newbench.jpg[/img] | | |
| |
| |