| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, dt235sd, Steelonsteel, Nick in Manitou, frogfarmer, Bill Hanlon, mick53),
103
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 760 | Thanks to all. I have eliminated a few tight spots. My plan was to use graphite, which I did one door. I ran out of graphite, so I used silicone on the other door. Both lubes made a pretty big improvement immediately. I'm assuming that both sides will loosen up slightly after they're used a bit.
Mike Burns 1940 Chev 1/2 ton 1953 Chev 1/2 ton 1950 Studebaker Starlight Coupe 1947 Indian Chief 1943 Indian 741
| | |
| |
| |