Yo, Peeps
(I know that I was more, um, formal when I welcomed Oly to the Lounge, but we're in the Tool Shed here and ...)
Put your hands together and offer up a big hearty welcome to the first formally inducted shop foreperson of this here forum, KoolKar !!!!
Call him the Wizard of Wrenches, the Titan of Tools, the Hefe of Hammers, AND, lest we forget, the inventor of the tinfoil hat (to prevent aliens and the IRS from reading your brain waves should you have any), but he's deigned to grace us with his inesteemiable wit, wizdom, leadership and whatall here in our very own little ole tool chest and ride herd over the hooyahs herein residing.
Please join me in offering up our deepest, most sincere and hearty thanks for taking on such a job.
NURSE!!! (Jim's busy in Italy, so I'm callin' the nurses!!)
Welcome aboard, Bud!
John