You know I tried and started with the 1/4 inch rope. But for some reason the windshield would not
go into the opening of the truck with the rope installed. I pulled it out 1/2 way thru the procedure. I guess it did help some.
The pointy tool was the ticket. It was left and the right ,coaxing it in. Where the rubber would catch
and w/o lubricant it would hold tll that was flipped out. Having someone on the outside to have constant pressure
is a must. Watching that glass work its way to home was kinda cool. I highly recommend using a towel on the glass
for the slapping.
Far as the glass companies , I won`t make excuses for someone who said they would be there and not no explanation.
Whatever happened to a challenge? For $450 I`d show up and put someone else's glass in for them. And not guarantee it would not break.
