Well, these jacks are a subject I’ve long had an opinion on.
You can lift a lot of weight quickly. Very useful, in the right hands.
And yes, you can lift, tip over the jack to move one end of a vehicle over sideways.
I had one with a big 10 inch plate welded on the bottom and it was a bit more stable, etc.
BUT. I always insist on anybody I work with: never jack without BOTH hands on the jack.One on the top.
Gives you some control and feel for when it gets tippy.
But mainly it keeps you safe from getting bonked in the head, and some warning to get out of the way if it’s going down.
Which all illustrates that they are plain dangerous in the wrong hands.
The High Lift version with the removable handle is the worst. Do ask me how I know!😆
And it goes without saying, so to speak, don’t do the trick where you let go while jacking down and it
Jig-A-Jigs itself down!
I use mine a lot😁


~Charley
1954 Chevy 3100 with 235
“Bud”
Follow along in the DITY
1963 Chevy half ton stepside short box 230
1954 GMC 3 ton 302
And several more Chevy camper and work trucks 1979 1987 1996