| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,130 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 892 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2014 Posts: 892 | I did the firewall inside with stick-on insulation but not the outside. Over an hour or so the whole cab heats up conducted from the firewall which picks up engine heat particularly from the exhaust. In the winter this is s help as I don't have to run the heater after a while. But in the summer.....
So, I wish I'd done the outside of the firewall. I might yet but I wonder if I could get the pieces slid down behind the manifold and head before they stick too soon and make a mess. 1951 3800 1-ton"Earning its keep from the get-go"In the DITY Gallery1962 261 (w/cam, Fenton headers, 2 carbs, MSD ign.), SM420 & Brown-Lipe 6231A 3spd aux. trans, stock axles & brakes. Owned since 1971. | | |
| |
| |