Both filters are cheap and off-the-shelf.

The 10" one looks too small and sits too high in my opinion. The 14" one is more typical, but feels too big. I like how it sits lower though.

This looks good on paper, but at 12x8.5 I feel like it will look off as well. The oval filters are harder to come by as well, which is a pretty significant con.

I think a 12" with a drop base (like the 14" one here has) would be perfect, but those don't seem to be readily available.

At this piont I am leaning toward the 14" one.
Attachments


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues