| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (NJC, Shade Baby),
145
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,241 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 1,004 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 1,004 | To add numbers I found that worked well on 47-53 trucks
Upper: Napa 8632 Lower: gates 20230
I think the upper needed to be shortened but not sure The diameter was correct
No double clamps needed I like using the very poor original gm clamps on my trucks for the looks -s | | |
| |
| |