We had a great day thats for sure. The weather was great, the town of Clifton was nice and all the rides were awesome. Thanks to Phil, Sweet and Jim McGinnis for talking the show up and inviting us to come out. It really was fun. I wish that all our trucks had won trophies, they all deserved it! I think Stovebolt Lane at the top of the town was the hit of the show, if I may say so myself. Hope we can get the same spot next year.
Thanks for the kudos, I am blown away that with all those nice vehicles there that I got a prize. Very special. Can't wait til Winchester when we can all get together again.
Bill


~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!