| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 181 | Thanks....it does have an unusual firing order, and I have determined that it rotates clockwise. But I haven't checked to see if the wires are in the correct clock position. I'll find #1 TDC and check that.
1955 GMC 630, 1959 GMC W660, 1958 Chevy Spartan 80
| | |
| |
| |