| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,445 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 116 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2022 Posts: 116 | Almost sure I am losing my eye sight, but here lately I have been tinkering around doing a little welding, and my welds look as if I just started welding. Well I have been welding for 55 years+ . Have any of you Bolters out there using a Hawk 240 helmet for welding? Mine is about 15 years old and I am not sure if there is a time limit on how long they perform or is there like a solar, battery that needs to be changed out I don" really y know the welder is a Lincoln 135 that seems to be really running good. Once I start my welding with clear good sunlight it acts as if it is smoking so bad you can't even see what you are welding. Anyway thanks.. | | |
| |
| |