| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 201 nothing beats a try but a failure | | nothing beats a try but a failure Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 201 | I have a 1954 3600. I am looking for 2 small items. #1- there was a cork seal in the front yoke of the rear shaft. #2- I am also looking for the front wheel hub bearing dust cover. Who has these parts?
Last edited by 87GN; 05/01/2024 11:35 PM. Reason: poor speeling
| | |
| |
| |