I’ve been absent lately in the forums and I apologize to each of you for being AWOL.

My heart has been pulling me to do a couple of projects lately.

1. I’ve been building flagpoles and putting up flags at veterans houses in my neighborhood. I’ve gotten a lot of donations from other neighbors. It has created an environment where some of our shut in vets have come outside crying. They have now started to talk to their neighbors! It’s been amazing to help brothers and sisters that are struggling. I’ve put up more than 30 flags at houses!

2. I’m building a display for Memorial Day that will be secretly set up in our neighborhood park. I will pictures when I put it up.

Again, I’m sorry for being AWOL, but I’ve got struggling neighbors that need help and I’m not willing to standby and watch them fall without an outstretched hand.

RLTW!

Chris

PS: I’ll be back soon!
Attachments
IMG_2418.jpeg (339.05 KB, 191 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 04/30/2024 6:33 PM. Reason: adjust title