I have a strange problem. I have a Yankee 730/6 turn signal control I am trying to wire. I have a wiring diagram that is supposed to be for this model. The wiring diagram shows 7 wires. I only have 6. I google the Yankee 730/6 and received multiple response. some showed the 730/6 with 7 wires and some showed it with 4 wires. I can't find a 6 wire anywhere much less a wiring diagram for a 6 wire. It also appears a previous owner re-wired it. there appears to be 2 blue wires, (one of which I think should be the brown wire). I appear to be missing the Red wire for it to be a 7 wire unit. Should this unit have a Red wire and where should it be connected. In the picture I show a R on the connecting block. should the red wire be under the screw I point to?