| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2022 Posts: 81 | Bad news turned to good news. I found some at the filling station but with shipping was more than I wanted to spend. So I decided to inventory what I have and see if there’s anything else I was missing to get more items shipped if needed. I found I was missing a piece of weatherstripping from the kit they sent me and when I called, they found their mistake and we’re going to ship it out. I asked if I could buy some rollers and put that in the same package with no shipping and they agreed, so for under $20 I got six new rollers! But now I have to wait…. | | |
| |
| |