| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 81 | I am in need of a new top plate for the axle swap in my truck the new springs are different so I need a top plate that would fit a 82 c70(the donor truck) with I believe f070 7klb front axle the spring width is 3in and the spacing center to center of the u-bolt is 4 3/4 in. I am having a hard time finding anything that is short enough in length.
1967 Chevy c50 327 w/ sm465 5000Ib front 15k 2 speed rear w/ 22k springs, single axle, hydraulic brakes
| | |
| |
| |