Thank you all, I’m no locksmith and I was rambling off all the info that you all provided to the really nice lady. She looked at me funny and said, “would you like me to double check or listen to the computer people”! I couldn’t help but laugh but she found all the same info in less than a minute and her and her husband were great people. Had 2 keys made for $15! I didn’t even think to get the key for the glovebox done, too many irons in the fire I guess. Will swing by here tomorrow if it’s a different key.

Thank you all for your input, my experience on this forum has been great and really helps to keep the fire lit under my shorts to get it done.
Attachments
IMG_6700.jpeg (287.2 KB, 44 downloads)


1953 Chevy 3100
   235, 3 spd. Mostly original so far
"The 1953 that Came Back"
Follow the build in the DITY Gallery