| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 82 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 82 | Hey y'all. I have a '49 3800 and after purchasing a 14-bolt from someone locally they threw in a set of 4 1991 P30 Steel Rims (16x6.5) that I had blasted and painted black. I have been trying to find anything on hub caps for it. Does anyone know if the classic blank chrome Chevy hub caps fit on the P30 rims? Or have any other options like that? Thanks everyone! | | |
| |
| |