| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (mick53, Uncles51, 1 invisible),
93
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,674 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2021 Posts: 430 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2021 Posts: 430 | I only put strips of metal at steps. And just laid it in. The seat holds it enough and it’s easy to get out if I need to work on something. And when something like a window got left down and I want to dry it faster. I would not do adhesive as nothing is worse than trying to get up that when you need to. | | |
| |
| |