Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (Shade Baby , GMCJammer51 , 2-Ton , 3800GUY , IHPWR , Jon G , Hush ),
208
guests, and
1
robot. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,102
Posts1,056,185
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 23
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 23
I just bout this truck at a farm auction for $300. What have I got myself into? I have a 12 valve cummins and an nv4500 I plan to swap in thus pulling the 283 and the 4 speed. I don't have it at the house yet I'm crazy excited.
Attachments