Hello all; New to the forum here and wanted to start with a couple questions. In the attached pictures the rear of the frame looks to have an extension on it, is this the way they were built, the pipe with hitch is definitely not factory, the extension looks factory due to the riveting and such. Also are the front fenders on the 1 tons the same as the 1/2 & 3/4 ton's? I would like to track down some replacement front fenders as I want to do it up in original look. You can see more pictures and some background on the truck in the new member area under my name. I've done some research on it but some of the differences between 1/2, 3/4 & 1 ton's can be confusing for some who are not familiar with these vintage of trucks, just want to be sure before I start gathering parts and find out they are not the proper ones, mainly the body parts. Thanks.
Attachments
IMG_0252.JPG (315.16 KB, 131 downloads)
IMG_0259.JPG (309.99 KB, 132 downloads)
IMG_0261.JPG (243.34 KB, 132 downloads)

Last edited by klhansen; 02/22/2024 3:25 AM. Reason: fixed image display

1946 GMC 1 Ton
1984 GMC 1/2 Ton
1996 Dodge 1/2 Ton
2014 Chevy 1/2 Ton
2020 Ram 1 Ton Cummins