I know this here topic has been discussed a time or too, but just can't seem to find it? With my petcock open in the lower aft part of the block, I am still trying to get the coolant to drain out. I had run some local Autozone, O'reily's coolant cleaner and still no coolant coming out of the petcock. Way back when I was having a leak in the radiater so I think possibly I put a little to much Bars leak in it preventing the block to drain. Now, I have the radiator, water pump, thermostat and water temp. fitting out trying to back flush, front flush etc. etc. still no water coming out of the lower fitting. The engine still runs really good and once warmed up for say about 10 minutes or so it will only show about 80 degrees on the water temp. gauge. I am now thinking about removing the 2 freeze plugs? Need a bail out here Bolters, Thanks..

Last edited by Peggy M; 02/13/2024 10:34 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling in title