Does anyone have the recipe?
Been searching for days trying to find the AD Chevy gauge color code. The taupe brown/green shade.
I can't find anything close in the rattle can stores.
I'm putting new guts into the stock housings, and have modified the 4 single metal plates (fuel, volts, oil, temp) to fit onto them.
Just want to reshoot the fronts close to the color before the new stencils are put on.
If not, I'll take a virgin piece of tin to a mixologist...but don't know how they will deal without a color code. They sometimes seem to get irritated with something beyond a formula that the computer spits out.
Thanks. Chip


Chip

'Rusto-Mod'
'51 Chevy 3600 5 window | C4 Corvette front/rear suspension & drivetrain | everything else looks old and stock
'92 GMC Sonoma GT #15 of 806
'91 GMC Sonoma GT Extended cab 1 of 1
Trucks, Trucks.....and more Trucks