| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 85 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 85 | The hood hinges should have slotted holes to allow adjustment (mine does 59 stepside 1/2 ton) I currently have the front clip off due to some major renovations. I bought the fender welting also. I dont have any real solid advice since I dont have the clip back on yet, but let me give you a few tips. Soak all the bolts with penetrating oil and take your time. The lower fender bolts on my truck tore completly out of the fender (rusted out). I had to weld in a patch with a caged nut. Where the fender meets the cowl will be some spacers, make sure you count and keep them, you will need them for fender to door alignment. | | |
| |
| |