Hello John panel fan. Curious to know if your monitor has a power cord to the cig lighter? I would like to add a camera setup to my 52 suburban but just can't accept that ugly cord hanging down the dash. (what little dash there is smile Do you or anyone else know of a battery powered monitor out there. I've found the cameras that use your cell phone via app but that gets real busy bring up the app each time and also will it work with the phone as it is linked to the radio for music? I'm not real tech savvy on these matters.
Anyhow, interesting thread. looking forward to some more ideas.

Richard in AZ


~ Richard
1952 GMC Army Ambulance
"Building the Dream"
The story begins here in the DITY Gallery
Follow the build in the Project Journals
(If you can't wait, the "final pictures" and details are in Panels & Burbs)
First vehicle-1967 Chevy short bed pickup. Sold when got married frown | 1953 Chevy pickup restored-sold to purchase Toy Hauler trailer | 1964 GMC long bed Pickup 305 big block V/6 bought to restore with son and his 14 yr old son