Update: I left home at 3:10 and at 3:50 I was 23 miles aways. Stopped at the elevator scales and had it weighed. 4840# without the bed on it and full of fuel. Had it up to 45 but it likes 40 a lot better. Its 92 degree today, and never never ran over 180 with the factory radiator. Got mobbed every where i went, there were almost accidents along the road from the people looking at it while driving. Had a couple of rattle i'll check later, but all in all it runs fines and thank god for the hood and cowl vents. I'm definatly looking to put a newer style tranny in it, as i dont care for doubling every gear and the grinding sounds it makes when it does go in. I can see why they made a better tranny as it had to be heck on the guy driving any distance. This truck was used to haul cattle up from MO for 25 yrs. I figured that the one way trip from southern iowa to the northern parts of that state was nearly 60mls.