Luke, glad you found your regulator rebuild kit, but you haven’t related as to why you’re doing the rebuild. If the pinion shaft is shot that kit will probably be the answer. I went thru mine about 10 years ago: because the passenger window would not stay up….it would roll down all by itself. I ended up rebuilding both sides. Not sure if your kit will include it but there is a small tension spring inside the housing inside of a cup (not the big external spring that’ll eat your face if you’re not careful). This small internal spring has small tabs at the ends of the coil. Those tabs wear and/or break off and the weight of the window lets it roll down unassisted. Also, as per my attachment you can see I used machine screws and nylocs (not rivets) as an option to hold the housing together. If your kit doesn’t include the small tension spring maybe now would be a good time to purchase and install it. Good luck, Dave