1948 Chevy 6100 2 ton tow truck. Determined motor was replaced with 1960 261 block and heads. Have video of motor running when I bought it a few years ago. Rochester 1bbl carb. Trans is 4 speed , sm420 with a chain driven pto installed for a power winch. Might be like m18 winch ? Original hand crank and cable still on truck. Has 2 speed rear. Currently identifying and buying parts. Bought small needed stuff for the restoration. Still working on brakes and suspension. Should be 14” front and 15” rear brakes. Hoping drums are good. Found a post with a number for brake shoe relining. Haven’t called yet. Haven’t found out generator number 9U 02737 5F7 on a remanufactured tag. 12 or 6v? I work full time and flip houses and rentals on the side so sometimes I’m not able to get back here for awhile. Hoping to start this in a year after I finished renovating 2 houses.
Here are picture of the tires. Two closeups are the front and tge far one is the rear.