Jason - sure. AAMOF, I was thinking of you (and the guys in Project Journals) for one of the composite calendar images. Kind of a "Work in Progress" kind of theme. Another theme (prompted by your posts) is one with "The Next Generation" ... I really like the idea of your daughter working with you. wink

We have some neat images of legacy trucks. Actually, plenty of theme ideas and now that my computer is back up and working, I'm anxious to put a few more together. I've got an It Ran When I Parked It ready to finish this weekend. I'll post those calendar pages here. I'll add the ODSS here, too. That computer *issue* really was a monkey wrench for me.
computerdeath

Back at it now! dance


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill