| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (1955 1 Series, Steelonsteel, 55shaker, GRNHydra, 51sub, Wally / Montana, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 13 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2023 Posts: 13 | Have some questions about Fulton visors. I have a 1940 Chevrolet Truck and was hoping to source a visor as well. I just want to make sure I get the right one.
Last edited by Peggy M; 11/14/2023 7:42 PM.
| | |
| |
| |