Hagerty was a real PITA when I dealt with them, they are more restrictive than many companies that offer the same product at the same price.

However, the last thing I needed was yet another bill, so I started shopping for insurance companies wehn USAA got too big for thier britches & started farming out thier business to everyone else.
Farmers had to carry my dump under a commercial policy, but they were the only company I went to that could insure all of my vehicles, AND my home. I was gettin tired of paying 4 different insurance bills,...
The cost is comparable to regular insurance on most trucks, but the bonus is it covers whatever you're hauling should you decide to do some business with it here & there. grin


1956 GMC 370 dump " 'Tater "
1970 VW Volksrod "the Black Bomber"
2007 Chevy Avalanche
2020 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk,
2005 Harley Davidson FLHTCUI

I dig all cars, old and new, whether they were hammered out of American iron, German steel, or Japanese tin cans. Being unable to appreciate them all is missing out on a world of great things.
But thats just MY opinion!
:P