| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (68ironhead, Gdads51, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, joe apple, dt235sd, PAUL Berardi),
132
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,188 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2007 Posts: 385 | Is your booster the type that mounts to the frame behind the passenger's side of the cab?
Just a few bits on that kind of booster. As I understand it, they have leather seals and are supposed to be 'lubricated' regularly. My truck sat for 12 years, so I'm going to do what Grigg did and see if my local NAPA has a rebuilt one. I don't know how long Chevrolet used this style of booster but they do seem to be available.
I'm kind of interested in finding out how well they work. I'm hoping that the new engine will still produce enough vacuum to run it without a separate pump.
195? Chevy 3800 dump truck 1973 Chevy C30 cab and chassis 1987 Suburban 3/4 ton 6.2L Diesel
| | |
| |
| |