Originally Posted by Flatblu4748
Ferris, I’ve attached an example of how the General controls fans thru their ECM. I have a buddy who has a Sniper on his 48 AD w a SBC. Do you know if that Sniper gives you the ability to control when the fan comes on based on not just coolant sensor input but also speed? He’s overheating at highway speeds and and we’re toying with the idea of cycling the fan off at highway speeds to see if that brings down the temperature. Anybody?
Thanks, Dave

What vehicle is that image for? I am curious about the fact that it lists both a pusher and a puller fan; I don't know of anything that is set up that way stock.


From the Rocky Mountains?
Check in with the RM Bolters!
HiPo Forum Moderator

1958 Task Force Truck
"Frank" gets a new lease on life
Follow in the DITY Gallery
1959 3200 Task Force
The Ballad of Enkidu
The Saga in the DITY Gallery ~ and the story continues