| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, TPR57C, cmayna, Gdads51, walter74, greenie-reddy, Peggy M, Otto Skorzeny),
175
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2023 Posts: 7 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2023 Posts: 7 | my 62 c10 with the 235 recently started sputtering at higher rpm during acceleration, after inspection I found that the paper filter element in my fuel filter had come loose allowing debris to pass through into the carb so I'm thinking I need to rebuild/clean the carb now but I'm wondering if there are any new carbs that would bolt on that would offer better performance? Someone told me the Carter YF carb would work and gives a little better performance? | | |
| |
| |