| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 47 | I need to replace the master cylinder in my 1949 3100 and while I got the two bolts out that holds it and disconnected the main brake line from it, I can't figure out how the front part comes off so any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1949 3100
| | |
| |
| |