Rusty years ago there were people who repaired these gauges all over the place, but today I'm not certain. To "center" the gauge may be difficult as there is a square cutout that orients the gauge within the instrument cluster. If you have a Dremel moto-tool and a metal cutting bit, you might be able to re-cut that square or do away with it and then re-drill the 2 screw holes but it won't be easy work at all...something to take up time on a cold wet night, possibly. As I recall there are not really teeth in there. I think the tube terminates in a copper circular affair which then connects to the needle. There is one other possibility...maybe a stretch but definitely the kind of thing I'd consider trying. See if you can move the needle back to 100 when the truck is cold. Your gauge is working...sort of, so it means maybe the needle got bent somehow. Good luck!

Last edited by Jon G; 09/25/2023 1:18 PM.

~ Jon
1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end