| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Peggy M, Gray_Ghost, Hotrod Lincoln, MickeyP, 55shaker, klhansen, Craig /49 Panel),
102
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,388 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2022 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2022 Posts: 70 | I seemed to have misplaced a rear shock bracket that bolts to the frame cross member support. I only had one, because the second one was missing. Couldn’t find reproductions on various web sites. I’m guessing that I’ll fabricate a pair. Can anyone assist me with the thickness of the bracket and the offset angle measurements?
Thanks, -Mike
1955 Chevy 2nd Series 3100 Stepside, 235cid
| | |
| |
| |