| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,117 Posts1,056,298 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,499 Moderator, Electrical Bay | | Moderator, Electrical Bay Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 4,499 | A few Timken bearings are made in the USA and a few MOOG bearings are made in the USA, but I'm not certain any of the original style bearings are still made in the USA for the 1953 pickup. Many have converted to roller bearings (there are pros and cons). The last time I looked I couldn't find any USA-made front wheel bearings for the 1952 1/2 ton, but I could have missed them. Are you certain you need to replace what is there?
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end
| | |
| |
| |