hi gang from Canada
got a few big bolts from the 70s and early 80s in the yard here just for yard use as they go cheap and dont want to see them scrapped. 350, 365 and 427 engines. my kids love to play in them and they all run well.
but I located my dream big bolt... sierra, 79, with a factory 4-53T which seem to be more common in the US but the only 1 I have seen forsale in Canada. its getting delivered tomorrow. going to impress my neighbors with that noise! plan to get it on the road, shorten wheel base and put a dually box on her. i have done that once already with a gasser.
anyways the previous owner could not source drums for the life of him. no online catalogue lists the actual drums, just hardware and pads. they are 10 bolt 15x5 from the build sheet. GM H150 axle. i see big truck parts for drums in that size but how do I know they will fit?
wisdom appreciated.