Dang it! The truck, even though it is sitting on a car lot, turns out NOT to be for sale! Just called the place where the truck is located, and the very nice lady passed the sad NFS news to me. The owner is having a flatbed put on it...BUT, I passed my info to her and asked her to give it to the truck's owner so that if he has a weak moment and decides to part with this gem, I'll have a shot at it!

I'll fess up a few more details - It was a former fire truck. The only thing indicative of its past is lettering on the doors! There are no holes in the dash, no holes in the roof, no extraneous stuff hanging anywhere! It's as though it was perhaps going to be a firetruck, instead! No extra lights, sirens, anything!


Pessimist - Sees glass as half-empty. Optimist - Sees glass as half-full. Gov't- Sees glass and takes it from you because you have a glass.
Political Correctness: A philosophical belief system bereft of common sense and logic, that supports and rewards ignorance and stupidity.