Came back from the lake today and there was a 216 on the floor in the middle of my shop! All numbers date last of April 1940. Real clean for an 83-year-old engine. Offy dual intake and 2 mis-matched Rochester B's. Found out the guy pulled it Friday to make room for a 383 stroker. Someone said "Take it to Jethro, He'll know what to do with it." Indeed.

I'll check compression when I get it on a stand. Said it ran real good. Looks like it should.

My phone went kaput this weekend. Pics when I get another.
Jethro.


~~ Jethro
1954 3100
Back to Life
In the Dity Gallery
1951 3100 (gone) / 1956 4400 (still in the neighborhood) / 1957 6400 with dump body (retired) / 1959 3100 panel (in the woods junked) / 1978 Custom Deluxe K10 / 1993 S-10 4.3 / 2004 Chevy Crew Cab / 1945 John Deere H / 1952 John Deere B / 1966 John Deere 2510 / 1967 John Deere 1020