| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,382 | I gave up trying to find a 4.10 ratio Eaton HO and installed a 14-bolt rear from a 1986 C3500. I needed to change the srping perches and shock brackets etc. following the excellent write up regarding this conversion. I have a 1950 3600 so your setup may be different but the pictures look really familiar. | | |
| |
| |