I found a set of 6, 19.5" x 6.5" drop center wheels. I am familiar with split rims but tires are costly and hard to find in 20". I really wanted to run radials as well.
The wheels were listed on Ebay about 2 hours from the house. I contacted the seller and made a Drug Deal for local pick up. This saved me half again as much as I paid For the wheels and the seller the chore of boxing and Shipping.
The wheels are from a '98 Chevy 3500HD. The bolt pattern are center hole are spot on. I have 2 that are bare and 4 that have decent tires on them. The 4 mounted will work great for the rear and get me by for awhile.
~ Craig 1958 Viking 4400 "The Book of Thor" Read the story in the DITY 1960 Chevrolet C10 "A Family Heirloom" Follow the story in the DITY Gallery '59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)
If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane