| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,370 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2022 Posts: 62 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2022 Posts: 62 | Can anyone who has replaced the bushings on their rear leaf springs answer a couple of questions? 1: Were the original bushings steel? I drove mine out and they were steel with a slot running lengthwise. At least one bushing was stamped GM on the outside of the bushing. 2: Do know if the front eye of the rear leaf spring has a larger I.D. than the rear eye? Mine seems to be. Do you know the I.D. x O.D. x Length dimensions for the front eye bushings? 3: Where have you had luck ordering bushings? I have a request into Self Lube for a quote.
Thanks in advance! Marty | | |
| |
| |