| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 111 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 111 | Not really (or indeed at all!) truck specific but I did some initial welding using .030 and I felt that possible a move down to .024 might be helpful. The welds were a little higher than I would like and I feel less material being inserted into the weld would be better and require less grinding/heat.
Any strong opinions on which is more suited to sheet metal patch panels? | | |
| |
| |