I took the pictures but it would not let me post them. I believe it was military, it has some traits of a 41 and some of after 41. The passenger door handle has the lock in it but the rear window is like the after 41. The lower grill had no stainless trim and I don't think it ever had any, some openings, one looked like it was for the steering. The dash was quite different than a stock 41-46, in the center of the dash was a guage that said something about fire apparatus. The windshield had the hinges on the outside and hinged holders on each side inside with thumb screws to lock it in position. I was thinking it might have the same drivetrain as the chevy 6x6.
Attachments
20230718_160614.jpg (335.36 KB, 122 downloads)

Last edited by homer52; 07/19/2023 5:11 AM.

1941 Chevy
"First rebuild - complete!"
Follow the story in the DITY
1941 GMC resting peacefully
1946/1947 Chevy Street rod on s10 frame complete
1945 GMC panel truck in line for restoration
1941 Plymouth stock complete
1941 GMC COE in restoration process
Read his Project Journal
1941 Chevy Coe uncertain future resting now