DTG,

As I mentioned in last nights reply in your Name that part... thread, here are the pictures of the Air Over Hydraulic Brake (AOHB) equipment diagrams I was able to extract from the Chevrolet Special Information Catalog I have.

I think this provides the majority of info you seek, but if there is something more you need let me know and I can try and locate additional info that I may have missed.

Dan
Attachments
Big Truck Rear Brake (Typical).JPG (33.65 KB, 115 downloads)
Typical Big Bolt truck rear brake diagram
AOHB Compressor (exploded view).JPG (35.59 KB, 115 downloads)
Compressor (exploded view)
AOHB Compressor Air Cleaner & Governor.JPG (29.35 KB, 115 downloads)
Compressor Air Cleaner & Governor
AOHB Cylinder (exploded view).JPG (27.8 KB, 115 downloads)
Main Cylinder (exploded view)
AOHB Cylinder & Reservoir diagram.JPG (35.53 KB, 115 downloads)
Main cylinder & reservoir diagram
AOHB Compressor (right = Series 7-8).JPG (30.95 KB, 115 downloads)
Compressor (engine mounted C70 on right)
AOHB Compressor mounts (283 & 348 engines).JPG (26.52 KB, 115 downloads)
Compressor mounts (283 & 348 engines)
AOHB Air Brake Gauges and Pipes (typical).JPG (28.43 KB, 115 downloads)
Air brakes gauges and pipes diagram
BLANK.jpg (227 Bytes, 115 downloads)



~ Dan
1951 Chevy 3 window 3100
Follow this story in the DITY Gallery
"My Grandpa Carl's Truck and How it Became Mine"
1966 Chevelle (Wife's Hot Rod) | 2013 Chevy Silverado (Current daily driver)
US Army MSG Retired (1977-1998) | Com Fac Maint Lead Tech Retired (1998-2021)